A quick glance at a map is all you need to see why San Leandro, California is an excellent location for e-commerce order fulfillment, warehousing, and 3PL services. As the crown jewel of Alameda County, San Leandro is a veritable powerhouse for logistics, warehousing and fulfillment services, and supply chain operations in Northern California.
San Leandro is only a short distance from large consumer markets in San Francisco and Oakland, making its location prime real estate for e-commerce. As a gateway to Oakland, San Leandro also offers the many benefits of a 3PL warehousing and shipping service in San Francisco, without the inevitable cost of doing business within a busy metropolis. Do any of these apply to your e-commerce business? If so, then it’s definitely time to outsource your e-commerce fulfillment to Flowspace in San Leandro, California.
- Ships more than 75 orders per month.
- Rely heavily on imports from Asia, China and the Pacific.
- Operates on seasonal basis.
- Lack of resources to pack boxes and ship orders.
- Need space to store your inventory.
- Require the resources to invest in the warehousing, labor, distribution and supply chain infrastructure.