Why Outsource eCommerce Fulfillment in Corona
E-retailers should outsource eCommerce fulfillment in Corona because the city’s location is ideal for warehousing, supply chain and fulfillment operations. Preferred locations for eCommerce fulfillment warehouses are adjacent to consumer markets and within close proximity to intermodal ports and transportation arteries. Last-Mile facilities, such as those in Corona enable quick inventory turn around and even faster delivery times. e-retailers in Corona can also extend service to West region customers; deploy rabid distribution of same day orders and enable Just in Time (JIT) delivery to more than 24 million customers in Southern California. Deciding to outsource order fulfillment to a third-party logistics provider is a challenge. There are hundreds of factors and data points to consider when choosing the right 3PL warehouse. Outsourcing your eCommerce fulfillment in Corona may be right for your business if:
- You are an e-retailer that ships more than 75 orders per month.
- Your business relies heavily on imports from Asia, China and the Pacific.
- Your eCommerce business is highly seasonal.
- You don’t have the resources to pack boxes and ship orders.
- You don’t have the space to store your inventory.
- You don’t have the resources to invest in the warehousing, labor, distribution and supply chain infrastructure.
If any of the above apply to your eCommerce business then it’s time to outsource your order eCommerce fulfillment to Flowspace in Corona! With over 10M square feet of warehouse space, our strategically located fulfillment centers in Corona enable our clients with on-demand eCommerce warehousing and fulfillment service helping them save time and money.