A workplace and its culture plays an outsize role in the lives of employees, and Flowspace is honored to be named —for the second year running—among Built In’s Best Places to Work. The company earned a place on three distinct lists:
- Best U.S. Startups to Work For
- Best Fully Remote Places to Work
- Best Fully Remote Startups to Work For
Built In’s esteemed annual awards program includes companies of all sizes, from startups to those in the enterprise, and honors both remote-first employers as well as companies in large tech markets across the U.S.
Built In determines the winners of Best Places to Work based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation and benefits. To reflect the benefits candidates are searching for more frequently on Built In, the program also weighs criteria like remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for DEI and other people-first cultural offerings.
Flowspace is proud of the culture, benefits, ownership, and autonomy it provides to members of the team. As a fully-remote company, Flowspace is committed to providing its employees with the flexibility and freedom they need to live their best lives, while maintaining company excellence with talent distributed across states and countries.
Benefits, programs, and opportunities offered to Flowspacers include:
- Competitive salaries and meaningful equity that rewards long-term value creation and holistic company success.
- Generous medical, vision, and dental packages.
- A 401k plan with employer matching.
- Unlimited vacation for full-time employees, and a paid sabbatical after six years on staff.
- Perks that emphasize overall wellness, including services and programs that offer access to fitness programs, meditation, mental health providers, on-demand healthcare and physical therapy, and more.
- Reimbursements for home-office upgrades, and access to coworking space so working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home.
- Programmed company gatherings that foster knowledge-sharing, trust, and camaraderie amongst employees.
- Management training and mentorship programs that reflect the company’s dedication to professional development and growth.
“It’s my honor to congratulate this year’s Best Places to Work winners. These exemplary companies understand their people are their most valuable asset, and they’ve stepped up to meet the modern professional’s new expectations, including the desire to work for companies that deliver purpose, growth and inclusion.” — Sheridan Orr, Chief Marketing Officer, Built In
Companies included on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists go above and beyond for their people, and Flowspace takes great pride in its recognition among some of the biggest names in tech.
Join us as we work to redefine the future of ecommerce while creating an environment for Flowspace employees to grow and thrive. Check out our open positions here, and get in touch if there’s a fit for you!