Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) has named Ben Eachus of Flowspace an Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2022 Greater Los Angeles Award finalist. Celebrating ambitious pioneers tackling difficult challenges, the Entrepreneur Of The Year program is among the preeminent competitive business awards for entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who think big to succeed.
Eachus was selected by a panel of independent judges seeking leaders who are creating long-term value through entrepreneurial spirit, purpose, growth and impact, among other core contributions and attributes.
“It is an honor to be celebrated alongside such notable leaders in ecommerce and technology,” said Eachus. “Every nominee is making a major impact, solving real challenges through entrepreneurship, and I am proud to be recognized by EY as part of this cohort.”
Additional finalists in the 2022 program include:
- Julie Uhrman | Angel City Football Club
- Phil Koosed and Brett Marz | BAMKO
- Camilo Concha | Bitcoin IRA
- Paulette Pantoja | Blu Digital Group
- Charlie Chanaratsopon and Keith Richman | Boosted Commerce
- Alok Chanani | Buildops
- Lina Hu | Clipper Corporation
- Steven Borrelli | CUTS Clothing
- Phil Schraeder | GumGum
- Joanna McFarland | HopSkipDrive
- Walter Faulstroh | HUM Nutrition Inc
- Todd Southwick | iTrustCapital
- Brett Matthews | Kate Farms, Inc
- Ara Petrosyan | LA Solar Group
- Simon Anderson | Mission Cloud
- Geoffrey Goldberg and Evan Horowitz | Movers+Shakers
- Johnny Hou | NZXT
- Daniel Rotman | PrettyLitter
- Michael McCrary | PureSpectrum
- Dr. Chirag Shah and Matt Williamson | Push Health, Inc.
- Anthony Fairweather | SEA Electric LLC
- Lauren Wang | The Flex Co.
- Chris Edwards | The Third Floor, Inc.
- Ryan Chan | UpKeep Technologies, Inc
- Daniel Hodgdon | Vegamour
- Ross McCray | VideoAmp
- Paddy Spence | Zevia PBC
Regional award winners will be announced on June 16, 2022. The regional winners will then be considered by the National independent judging panel, and National awards will be presented in November at the Strategic Growth Forum®, one of the nation’s most prestigious gatherings of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner will then move on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in June 2023.
For over 35 years, EY US has celebrated the unstoppable entrepreneurs who are building a more equitable, sustainable and prosperous world for all. The Entrepreneur Of The Year program has recognized more than 10,000 US executives since its inception in 1986. Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners have exclusive, ongoing access to the experience, insight and wisdom of fellow alumni and other members of the entrepreneurial community in over 60 countries — all supported by vast EY resources.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for unstoppable entrepreneurs. These visionary leaders deliver innovation, growth and prosperity that transform our world. The program engages entrepreneurs with insights and experiences that foster growth. It connects them with their peers to strengthen entrepreneurship around the world. Entrepreneur Of The Year is the first and only truly global awards program of its kind.
It celebrates entrepreneurs through regional and national awards programs in more than 145 cities in over 60 countries. National overall winners go on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ title. ey.com/us/eoy