Preferred locations for eCommerce fulfillment warehouses are adjacent to consumer markets and within close proximity to intermodal ports and transportation arteries. E-retailers with easy access to transportation can deliver faster, turn more inventory and create more revenue.
Last-Mile facilities, such as those in Rancho Dominguez enable quick inventory turn around and even faster delivery times. Businesses in Rancho Dominguez can also extend service to West region customers; deploy rabid distribution of same day orders and enable Just in Time (JIT) delivery to more than 24 million customers in Southern California.
There are hundreds of factors and data points to consider when choosing the right 3PL warehouse to outsource eCommerce fulfillment. You should outsource eCommerce fulfillment in Rancho Dominguez if:
- You are an e-retailer that ships more than 75 orders per month.
- Your business relies heavily on imports from Asia, China and the Pacific.
- Your eCommerce business is highly seasonal.
- You don’t have the resources to pack boxes and ship orders.
- You don’t have the space to store your inventory.
- You don’t have the resources to invest in the warehousing, labor, distribution and supply chain infrastructure.
If any of the above apply to your eCommerce business then it’s time to outsource your order eCommerce fulfillment to Flowspace in Rancho Dominguez!
With over 10M square feet of warehouse space, our strategically located fulfillment centers in Rancho Dominguez enable our clients with on-demand eCommerce warehousing and fulfillment service helping them save time and money.