For the second year running, Ben Eachus has been named by Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) an Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023 Greater Los Angeles Award finalist. Each year this program recognizes and celebrates transformative entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies that are building a more equitable, sustainable and prosperous world for all.
Eachus was selected by a panel of independent judges according to criteria including entrepreneurial spirit, purpose, growth and impact, among other core contributions and attributes.
The full list of finalists in the 2023 program includes:
- John Boiler, Glenn Cole and Evin Shutt | 72andSunny | Playa Vista
- Jared Goodner, Sanjit Mahanti and Prashant Samant | Akido | Los Angeles
- Paulette Pantoja | Blu Digital Group | Burbank
- Jon Elliott | Bluebeam | Pasadena
- Matthew Danna | Boulevard | Los Angeles
- Brian Ree | Dailylook | Los Angeles
- Nathaniel Patena | DrinkPAK | Santa Clarita
- Eric Friedrichsen | Emburse | Los Angeles
- Ben Eachus | Flowspace | Los Angeles
- Jing Gao | Fly by Jing | Los Angeles
- Ben Jones | Haus Labs by Lady Gaga | El Segundo
- Henry Hernandez | Inter-Con Security | Pasadena
- Julia Hunter | Jenni Kayne | Los Angeles
- Rolando Pozos | La Amapola | Santa Fe Springs
- Sarah Chung Park | Landing International | Los Angeles
- Theodore Fong | Million Dollar Baby Co. | Pico Rivera
- Srinidhi Vishwanath | OPN Healthcare | Glendale
- Candace Nelson and Charles Nelson | Pizzana | Los Angeles
- Mark Groden | Skyryse | El Segundo
- Kent Yu | T3 Micro | El Segundo
- Mauricio Umansky | The Agency | Beverly Hills
- Lauren Schulte Wang | The Flex Co. | Venice
- Brian Toll | The h.wood Group | West Hollywood
- Amy Liu | Tower 28 Beauty | Los Angeles
- Ryan Bartlett, Nick Ventura and Matthew Winnick | True Classic | Calabasas
- Seema Bansal and Sunny Chadha | Venus et Fleur | Santa Fe Springs
- Nicholas Anthony Mathers | Wish You Were Here Group | Los Angeles
“The EY Entrepreneur of the Year program recognizes so many incredible leaders and innovators within our community,” said Eachus. “I’m honored to be included among this cohort of entrepreneurs who are building groundbreaking businesses across industries.”
Regional award winners will be announced on June 22, 2023. The regional winners will then be considered by the National independent judging panel, and National awards will be presented in November at the Strategic Growth Forum®, one of the nation’s most prestigious gatherings of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner will then move on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in June 2024.
For over 35 years, EY US has celebrated the unstoppable entrepreneurs who are building a more equitable, sustainable and prosperous world for all. The Entrepreneur Of The Year program has recognized more than 10,000 US executives since its inception in 1986. Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners have exclusive, ongoing access to the experience, insight and wisdom of fellow alumni and other members of the entrepreneurial community in over 60 countries — all supported by vast EY resources.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for unstoppable entrepreneurs. These visionary leaders deliver innovation, growth and prosperity that transform our world. The program engages entrepreneurs with insights and experiences that foster growth. It connects them with their peers to strengthen entrepreneurship around the world. Entrepreneur Of The Year is the first and only truly global awards program of its kind.
It celebrates entrepreneurs through regional and national awards programs in more than 145 cities in over 60 countries. National overall winners go on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ title. ey.com/us/eoy